Executive Health Program
We would like to invite you to participate in the Saad Specialist Hospital Executive Health Program. This program is designed to help busy executives manage their most important asset - their health. Fitting proper health care into a busy schedule can be challenging, which is why Saad Specialist Hospital has developed the Executive Health Program.
During your first visit to the Executive Health Program your internist will talk to you about your medical history and your family medical history. You will also be able to discuss any other health concerns with your internist. Together, you and the internist will work to develop a personal health action plan for you.
Also during your first visit, various tests and diagnostic examinations will be conducted so that your internist can evaluate your current health status.
A follow-up visit will be arranged, usually within 1 week of your first visit, at which time you and the internist will discuss the results of the tests and examinations that were performed and what actions, if any, need to be taken.
The standard program
The standard program for all those who elect to use the Executive Health Program service includes the following:
- Laboratory tests, including a complete blood count and evaluation of blood chemistry
- Analysis of your urine
- Checking your stool for ova and parasites
- Blood tests to check for hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) check for men over 40 years of age, to screen for prostate cancer
- Cardiovascular evaluation, including an ECG (which records the electrical activity of the heart and provides indicators for a number of potentially serious heart problems)
- Review and update of all medications you are taking
- Cervical Pap smear for married women to screen for cervical cancer
- Mammography for women over 40 years of age
- Chest x-ray
- Body composition analysis
- Ophthalmic check-up
- Dental check-up
- Review of your current vaccination status, including immunizations required for international travel
- A lifestyle assessment to discuss your approach to nutrition, stress management, and personal safety, and to evaluate indicators of disease risk.
The tests done may vary depending on your age.
The executive health program offers health examinations and tests for early detection of diseases using the latest medical technology.
These additional tests are available on request and according to your medical history and health status.
Your health is as valuable as your time…
We invite you to start a healthier life by visiting the Saad Specialist Hospital Executive Health Program Clinic.
You will need to make an appointment 1-2 days in advance, so that we can properly prepare for your visit.
To schedule an appointment at our Executive Health Program Clinic, please contact us:
From outside the hospital please call 03 8014111
Fore more information, please call: +966 3 8014440
Fax: +966 3 8011994